On the website’s navigation under “Purchase Instructions” are drop-down links to components of a comprehensive business sale process website. You can safely follow these links to the corresponding segment or TAB of the website for a much more in-depth discussion of the exact assets and intellectual property being offered during this sale. You can also, safely download, for your closer inspection, complete documents (up to 123 pages in length) reflecting all of the information shown on the TABs.
The in-depth materials available for study in this website include,
- TAB A – Downloadable PowerPoint of About JEI
- TAB B – Sale Process,
- TAB C – Programs of Instruction,
- TAB D – Training Simulations,
- TAB E – Teaching Case Studies,
- TAB F – Marketing Lists,
- Design TAB G – Website PROPOSED SALE AGREEMENTS (zip)
- TAB H – Company Assets,
- Design TAB I – Website PROPOSED SALE DOCUMENTS (zip)
- TAB J – Intellectual Property,
- TAB K – Assets Inspection Sessions,
- TAB L – Example Progressive Animated Slides,
- TAB M – POI Demonstration Workshop,
- TAB N – Credentials, and
- TAB O – Miscellaneous.
If you are looking for a complete, turn-key ability to teach, coach, and consult in the areas of lean manufacturing and just-in-time logistics, look no farther. Contact James Price at (859) 351-3215 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to answer any questions you might have.